Mr. Hamad Al Ghali, Director of the Private School Licensing Department at the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MOEHE) in the State of Qatar, has emphasized that the Department will oversee the job placement process in all private schools and kindergartens. This is according to rules and procedures approving the appointment of staffs in private schools, as he said.
The director of the Private School Licensing Department explained there are 8 criteria on applying for jobs in private schools. They are as follows:
1) The age of teacher, or staff, or worker must not be less than 18 years old, and must not be above 50 years old in recruitment.
2) The age of principal must not be less than 30 years old, and must not be above 55 years old in recruitment. The age of those on the job must not be above 65 years old.
3) A job applicant must meet required qualifications and requirements for post occupancy.
4) He/she must have good conduct and reputation.
5) He/she must not have any final judgement issued against him/her in any crime against honor or in breach of trust.
6) He/she must not be previously dismissed under a court decision or a final disciplinary decision, unless its issuance is one year at least.
7) He/she must not be previously dismissed under a court decision or a final disciplinary decision.
8) His/her medial fitness must be proved with the knowledge of competent medical authority at the Ministry of Public Health.
Source: Government of Qatar